Marijuana has intoxicating effects and may be habit forming and addictive.
Marijuana impairs concentration, coordination, and judgment. Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under its influence.
There are health risks associated with consumption of marijuana.
For use only by adults twenty-one and older. Keep out of the reach of children.
Marijuana should not be used by women who are pregnant or breast feeding.
3 AAC 306.350. Identification requirement to prevent sale to person under 21
(a) A retail marijuana store (cannabis dispensary) shall refuse to sell marijuana or a marijuana product to a person who does not produce a form of valid photographic identification showing that person is 21 years of age or older.
(b) A valid form of photographic identification includes
(1) an unexpired, unaltered passport;
(2) an unexpired, unaltered driver's license, instruction permit, or identification card of a state or territory of the United States, the District of Columbia, or a province or territory of Canada;
(3) an identification card issued by a federal or state agency authorized to issue a driver's license or identification card.
3 AAC 306.355. Limit on quantity sold
(a) A retail marijuana store may not sell in a single transaction:
(1) more than one ounce of usable marijuana;
(2) more than seven grams of marijuana concentrate for inhalation, or
(3) or marijuana products if the total amount of marijuana, marijuana products, or both marijuana and marijuana products sold contains more than 5,600 milligrams of THC.